Friday, March 09, 2007

Finally, Spring, and the new Harry Potter trailer!

I think spring has finally arrived! Tonight as we were driving in the country, I actually heard frogs, the first true sign of spring. Yesterday, I did some gardening and was pleasantly surprised to see that my Jacob's Ladder, chives, and other plants were green and happily growing. From myown physical point of view, I can tell because I finally have more energy. Even though I am known for my intense dislike of the sun, I have to admit that when the sun comes out and the temperature warms up, my energy level increases about 10-fold. I clean, organize, and finish projects that I haven't touched all winter. Yeah! Finally, finally, finally!

Oh, on a summertime note, as most everyone knows, the 5th Harry Potter movie, "The Order of the Phoenix, is coming out, as well as the 7th book. I inadvertently found a link to the trailer for the film and it looks really good! The people who have seen the rudimentary screening of the movie are giving it rave reviews, which means a lot because loyal Harry Potter fans are notoriously critical of the film versions of the books because they usually lose so much! Here is the web address to the the trailer. (Sorry I tried to hyperlink it, but to no avail.) Enjoy!

http://www.trailerdownload.net/remote/2239

No comments: