Monday, February 26, 2007

Interview with the Vampire, I Mean Phlebotomist

I donated blood for the first time today. I have to say, it was not that bad. I'm really tired tonight, but it didn't hurt. It was part of the annual blood drive at work. The creepiest part was that the phlebotomists keep leering at my veins, prodding at them, telling me what great veins I had. Now, I'm not one to brag, but I do have plump, voluptuous veins. However, I felt like I was being circled by vampires. Nonetheless, I am really happy that I did it, and I will definitely donate blood in the future.

As for the question of how my LSAT went, I don't know. It definitely wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. Of course, it wasn't easy either, but it was manageable. I was able to complete the sections with a little bit of time left in each section (not in the Logic Games section though). I have a good idea of what section was experimental. However, the January 2007 LSAT was undisclosed so I'm not allowed to say which I think it was. I hope I don't have to take it again, but I suppose that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

I also have a MySpace account now which I am cross-linking with this site. I swore I would never do MySpace, but it will be the easiest way to communicate with Derek while he is in Iraq. He called me from Kuwait, which was pretty cool because no one has ever called me from Kuwait before. He is supposed to be in Iraq very soon. Oy.

No comments: